Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good Morning Good Morning

Good Morning

Saturday was busy. I spent most of the day with my dad. Plumbing problems and tenant concerns.

We face some desperate situations. I don't know what to do. I just have to call on the name of Jesus.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me

 on  level ground.

For your name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness,

 bring me out of trouble.

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.

Psalm 143:8-12

I ask for God's guidance in my life today. I need guidance from the one who knows me best. Guidance in his perfect will for my life. I ask Jesus to help me see his will today and to give me the power to carry it out. I don't pray asking God to do this or do that but I pray with the awesome knowledge that I am communicating with someone who knows me inside and out. Someone who loves me in spite of anything I can do to mess things up and who  knows the personal challenges in my life. A God who still wants to use me for something even though I have dragged my feet and said not me, it can't be me he wants to use. God says Yes, You.Guide me Lord. Guide me. Guide me in your will.

I look forward to seeing you today, I have to drop my daughter off at work this morning but we are going to be able to leave on time. Take Care and see you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive