Monday, May 2, 2005

He Is Able

Today was a good day. Not a just getting by day. Not a thank you God I made it through day. It was a good day.

We are preparing for Iowa Test that start tomorrow. We've been preparing for the longest. We will be doing this for the next three days.

I listened to you today going into the city and coming back. You've had some challenges in your life. I believe the challenges help to define our character. You wouldn't be who you are if you had not gone through some of the things that you have gone through. I think sometimes we wonder if we really need to go through all of that just to get to where we are suppose to be. When do we know we are where we are suppose to be? We are always evolving to a new challenge. Once we meet one challenge we have another.

When I hug you I just have a sigh of relief. I have reached my destiny that day. To get to you. I look forward to seeing you and making a better impression each time we meet. I feel like we are close, we just need to make it better. I know it will happen. I have nothing but positive feelings about this relationship.

Smile when you think about it. The devil is a liar. The comes to kill, steal, and destroy.  That's just what he has tried to do with this relationship but I refuse to let it go.  I just think how good its going to be because God wants this to happen and it will.

So I now touch my heart and touch the screen and just send love out to you today. Sincere and heartfelt hugs and kisses. All things are working together for good, for those that love the Lord. God is Love. Be Blessed and be a blessing. Enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive