Thursday, May 19, 2005

Guidance

"There is only one way to bring up a child in the way he should go and that is to travel that way yourself." Abraham Lincoln

" He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way." Psalm 25:9

Well the drama continues. I had to have a student arrested today. It was a girl who tried to fight me.She pushed and I pushed back. She was a big bully and she thought she could bully me and she couldn't.

The dynamics were so intense today. The students are so ready to be done. Spring Fever is definitely in the air.

I really had a long entry yesterday. Today its short and sweet and to the point. My day was hell. I need to really think about this place.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. A weekend seems like a lifetime.Twenty one more school days.

I send my love, from my heart, my hands, my mind, through the screen, to you.

Be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive