Wednesday, June 1, 2005

My Walk

 

Hello, today was the last day of my class. Everyone was meeting at a pizza place instead of class. I didnt go because I wasnt feeling up to it. We counted on the calender that its ten more school days then freedom.I'm just believing God to follow this through. I'm very anxious for this to be over. The kids have pretty muched checked out mentally. Most of them are saying they don't even plan on coming next week and we are in school all of next week. We don't officially end until the 17th.

I'm trusting God for everything in my life. I won't plan anything anymore without consulting Him first. Everything I plan doesn't seem to happen. I just have to continue to believe that there is a sure and certain promise for me. I believe that I am forgiven and I will be successful. I have to believe. I keep having faith. As in John 21, they fished all night and caught nothing but when Jesus came they didnt even recognize him but he told them to throw the net out and they did.Once they caught the big catch they realized then it was Jesus. I just have to keep throwing the net out and eventually it will catch. With much love and sincerity, Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive