Thursday, May 5, 2005

Thursday

Hello, Hi, Good Evening.

Today was much better. Only half a day with the children and then professional development and a meeting. We do a lot of professional development. I left right after our meeting. I was out of there by 3:15. I try to leave early at least one day a week. Every other day I have been staying late or somewhere to go.

They didnt ask to pray today. I said a prayer for them anyway. I am so glad we are through with testing. Stress for the kids, stress for the teachers. Its over.

I'm without a topic to discuss. I have copies of the flyer for work. So I guess I will close now. I know you will be blessed and have a good night. Take Care and rest and relax. I know you have a lot on your mind and you are busy so stay focused on what you have to do and stay positive. My heart , my mind, my soul are with you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive