Saturday, May 14, 2005

Blessings

You know, I wasn't going to go to that party. I'm so glad I changed my mind. What a treat to see you and to be near you. If this is going to happen God is going to make it happen. It was a good night. I'm glad I came.

Prayer, family, a firm foundation and just spending good quality time with people is necessary.

One thing I know is that even if you are afraid you can still do something. Do it with fear and God will walk with you.

Prayer from the heart. Oh Lord hear my cry prayer. Thank you Lord prayer. You are an awesome God prayer. Good heartfelt prayer.

A willingness to step out on faith and believe God and his promises. Know that his will be done in my life. My desire is to worship and please God. I want to walk in his will. With much love and happiness for you on date night. My heart to your heart.Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive