Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Blessings and Discipline

God really has blessed the women for Mother's Day. I think that's a really good thing you are doing. Continue to lead us where we need to go. Your guidance and direction keep us on the right path.

Church behavior was so necessary. I will definately try to improve where I am lacking. I will work on each area and make sure I'm showing reverence in my manner, behavior and dress.

I know you are tired at the end of service and I think I might just want to make sure I say something to you but then just keep moving through so you can go and get some refreshment and just sit down and rest. You need to revitalize your strength.

Today we prayed before our test. This was the first time they ever asked to pray and I said OK. We stood in a circle and I led the prayer. We will do it every day of testing. Its one thing to pray for God to show up when you have done the studying and preparations but when some have done nothing, its almost like a wasted prayer. I know some have done the work and prepared and the blessing they receive will be very much appreciated. Others who have done nothing and think a miracle will happen will be disappointed. Not surprised, just disappointed.

Well its off to bed, I have class tomorrow night and another long day. So I send my heartfelt wishes out to you, I touch my heart and send them through the computer to you.

Take Care and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive