Sunday, May 22, 2005

Building My Wall

I am building my wall around me. I want to continue to sow the word into my life and I hope I am able to keep encouraging myself and others.

I don't want to be a grouch. I want to be happy at home and at work.

I do think you you are wonderful and I hope you enjoyed your day. People just want to celebrate your day with you. We all love you and want nothing but the best for you. You can light up the room with your energy. I enjoy being around you.

I was late today because of a train. I had to wait almost 40 minutes. I think there should not be any freight trains on Sunday. I don't like being late. I have to change the time I leave. I'm going to make it 10am from now on.

Happy Birthday young man. You have done well. You have raised two sons and in spite of everything coming against you, you are an overcomer. You have done well. You are amazing and you are loved very much. This will work itself out because God is working this out. You know, you were that close to being with me during the offering.

My prayer tonight is for you to say, this was a good day. I know you don't like a lot of fanfare and you didn't get a lot of that.  People showed you love and you were appreciated. You have done a lot for the faith community and just being able to recognize you and your accomlishments is important to them.

You are one of a kind, don't take that for granted. You are special. I don't take you for granted nor do I take the time we have for granted. I look to the future and know that I will be happy with you in the future. I am not letting my current circumstances control my thoughts and focus. Thank you for continuing to care about me. I don't want to push you away or build a wall to keep you out. I want to concentrate on things that are good and I know this is good.

My love, be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I send my love sincere and heartfelt. I touch my heart and feel it beating and know that I am alive and I send this message out to you with all sincerity.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive