Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good Night

You left me with plenty of food for thought tonight. I can't wait to get the tape. Staying focused on what God wants me to do is very important to me. Keeping my commitment is necessary.I liked the fact that God's burden is light. Never heavy. My burden's are heavy because I try to carry them alone. God's will is my will. Following through to allow self to die and his will to live in me, with me and through me is my purpose.

Tomorrow I have a workshop. This is becoming a habit. Then I have class in the evening. Only two more of those classes. June 1st last class. Thursday and Friday the upper grades will be on field trips. I hope these children know how to act in public. I won't be negative, I have high hopes that all will go well. Today was a good day but tomorrow will be better.

Well I have had enough of today and my day starts early, as usual. Thank you for giving me some truth to think about. Keep me focused on God's plan.

Have a very blessed evening. Stay consistent. Don't waver, don't change. Solid. Planted. Rooted. A Rock. My heart stays with you. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive