Saturday, May 7, 2005

One Day is Not Enough

I didn't make it over to my dad. He went to the race track and I knew I didnt want to go with him because I would get home very late. I don't gamble so it would be just a matter of hanging out with him. He has a new tenent so I need to do some paper work for him. I really need to get over there. I haven't been and he's thinking my job has taken me from him. He thinks I have kicked him to the curb as he put it. I'm just trying to split my energy between everything. I might go over there tomorrow when I leave church.

I spent today working on my grade book. Yes, I do have a lot of preparation stuff for school. It is very time consuming. I still have stuff to do. I just try to do what I can to keep balanced, prepared and ready for the week. Its just so much stuff to do.

I know that I have to balance my life.

Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

Balance is the key. I want my loved ones to know that I love them and they are important to me. I want you to know you are important to me.  I look forward to seeing you in the morning. I will be at church.

Take Care and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive