Friday, May 27, 2005

Hello

Hello and God Bless You.

How was your day today? Mine was great. I have no complaints and I don't want to come across as a complainer all the time.

I want to come across as a friend. I want to make this work and I want to be a strong supporter of the things that interest you and that you are passionate about.

For me to die I have to value and be sold out in your way. God's will  seems to just flow. If I do something, he will do something.

What I believed to be important is not really important all of the time. I need to dedicate this weekend to making you important to me. Important enough to make the next two days high priority for you.

I'm going to end now. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I send my heart flet love out to you. Good Night.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive