Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thank You and Good Night

What a crazy day!

No we didn't go on the field trip. Two kids got into a fight before we left the school and broke the overhead projector. The bus company sent the wrong bus and the principal cancelled the trip. Yeahhh. I wasn't looking forward to going out with them. But, I find out today I am going out with a select few tomorrow for a college campus visit tomorrow. This is going to be interesting. There will be about four teachers going and since I teach the eighth graders too, I am also  now going to be involved in their end of year graduation stuff also. Only four of my seventh graders will be going tomorrow. They (eighth) have a trip to Milwaukee on Tuesday too. I hope I'm not part of that too. There's luncheons and stuff too. I should be more enthusiastic.

We got our IOWA scores back and I was happy and sad. I was the only teacher to have 13 go up  and 2 go down in reading. The only problem is only five actually meet grade level. Most were low before so even though they improved it still needs more improvement. I was very surprised to see that. I thought it would be just all around low. I guess they are listening to something, sometimes. Maybe its just pure dumb luck. It surprised me. Especially since I just came in January.

Well enough of my day. How was your day?

"Praise the Lord."

Praise God in his sanctuary;

praise him in his mighty heavens.

Praise him for his acts of power;

praise him for his surpassing greatness.

Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,

praise him with the harp and lyre,

praise him with tambourine and dancing,

praise him with the strings and flute,

praise him with the clash of cymbals,

praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord. Psalm 150: 1-6

Praise is what I do. I praise him in the morning and I praise him in the evening. Praise is what I do.

Have a  blessed evening and take care of your self. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive