Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Success

Today was a good day. Good news from the doctor and I don't have to go back. No more details on that. That's not fair, but its too much to go into right now. Suffice to say that all is well.

"A woman who is loved always has success." Vicki Baum

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement..." Philemon 1:7

"To teach is to touch a life forever"

I have to go back tomorrow. One day was a treat. I had a good day. I think I can make through the rest of the week (two days).

Its interesting that we are in May and the temps are so cold. I hope you had a good day today. You took a stand yesterday on an issue that needed to be refreshed in people's minds. Never again we say and so quickly we forget.

Well I'm off to bed, a successful day ends with lots of love to you and my heart filled with joy. I sign off with my hand to my heart and to the screen. I'm overjoyed with happiness today. Be blessed, Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive