Monday, May 16, 2005

Hello

OK , I had a bit of an outburst of despair yesterday. It just seems that nothing changes. If I keep doing the same thing I will keep getting the same results. I know things must change and I have to change them. When the reality of the situation sinks in, knowing that nothing has changed, it upsets me.

I had a good day today. We had an inservice after schooluntil almost 4:30. Then I found out I would be attending a training session tomorrow on Working with Angry, Resistant Students: Strategies for Fostering Motivation, Self-Discipline and Resilience. I think they must have looked in on my class when they thought up this  training. Every one of my students fits into this category. Anyway, I won't be with them tomorrow. Yes!! What a beautiful day tomorrow will be.

I'm watching An American Experience- The Murder of Emmett Till on PBS right now. I'm going to watch this and become more informed.

I'm going to end this now. I continue to send my love. I say it and I mean it. I must show it. Its all me. Be Blessed and have a good night.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive