Monday, May 30, 2005

hello

Hello and God Bless you.

I left church yesterday and went to my dad's house. We were having a family get together at my cousin's house in Indiana. I didnt think it would last until the middle of the night. I didnt get home until after 2am. My youngest daughter was with me. They hadnt seen her for a while. We just ate, played cards and watched movies. My cousin had just moved out there within the past year so it was like her house warming party too. I had some congestion that I woke up with on Sunday morning and it just seem to get worse as the day moved on. My head was a giant fog. Today I rested and drank plenty of liquids and took some medicine. After I sent my daughter on her way,  I had to finally get down to business and start washing some clothes and get to my computer and talk to you. I don't know if you miss it when I don't get a chance to make an entry but I miss not making contact with you. Character is very important. I think you did a great job of taking to the eight graders about their future. You make every effort to show them the way they should go and help them walk in that path. Its important to speak the truth no matter what. Keep proclaiming the truth. You do such a good job of it. I ask God to strengthen my faith so that I might respond in the way he needs me to respond. I ask my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to open my eyes so that I can see what he has for me and I will do what he needs me to do. I continue this prayer daily. I continue to press ontrying to do what's pleasing in the sight of God.

Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone. My heart is with you tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive