Friday, July 29, 2005

Sunshine

"A good laugh is sunshine in the house" William Makepeace Thackeray (what a name)

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21

Be happy. I went to wonem's workout and I'm happy. I have been wanting to go all summer and I finally got off my butt and went. Now I just have to keep going. I have a membership and its just wasting away. It comes up for renewal in Sept. If I can continue to go regularly then I will renew.

I'm suppose to go to a book signing tonight then to a friend's house for some games. Scrabble, Monopoly, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Taboo, stuff like that. Just games. I'm so exhausted after the workout I may not make it. I might just miss the book signing.

How was your day today? How are sleeping? How are the headaches? Have you been able to find some relief?I pray for you in the morning when I wake up. Five A.M. and I feel the need to pray for you. You must be up then. I pray for healing. Complet and total healing.

Take Care and enjoy the rest of your day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive