Friday, July 8, 2005

Hello

Hi, I thought I would say something else since it was such a short entry earlier.

It's date night so what the heck.

Now I'm sitting here wondering what to say. I don't want to pry, I don't want to talk about you being sick all the time. I don't want to not talk about it either like its this big white elephant in the room that we just ignore. I do want to talk. That is what I want to talk about. I want to talk and that is important. Push through, demand time, make it happen. Kinda pushy, huh. We'll see.

Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. We have a praise report meeting at noon so I'll definately be in the neighborhood. I know you have lots to do and your trying to figure out what's going on with your health. I just stay prayerful and faithful in God word.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive