Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning, we are blessed to have another day to get it right. Another day to walk with God's support. Another day to do more for the kingdom of God.

I have about six more weeks and I want to step up my efforts this week on my job hunting. Today I'm going to redesign the resume and contact some different districts. I have a positive feeling about that so I'm going to keep working on it.

I'm also going to women's workout. today and I need to go to my dad's today. I didn't go on Sunday.

God's word is alive and full of power in me. I continue to stretch my self and operate in his word. God's word is sharper than a two edged sword, and its life to my soul, healing to my flesh. I take confidence in saying that the Lord is my helper and my strength.

Have a blessed day today and be healed. Take Care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive