Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hi

"God doesn't want us to know the future, He wants us to know Him. He wants us to trust Him to guide us into the future one step at a time." Stormie Omartian

"I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be thier God, for they will return tome with all their heart." Jeremiah 24:7

Hello, how was your day. Busy I would imagine. Lots of things going on today. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I want to get there early too. I have to drop my daughter at work too, thats why I not up near the front anymore. I imagine it might be a lot of seats tomorrow with the threat of exteme heat tomorrow. I will still be there. I hope you are taking care of yourself and listening to the doctor.

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive