Thursday, July 7, 2005

Hi

 

Prayers for you. How do we get to know the truth of the scriptures and the power of God. Through prayer and more prayers.

"Keep praying, be thankful that God's answers are wiser than your prayers." William Culbertson

"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 17:6

"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track." (Proverbs 3:5,6 MESSAGE)

I called to see how you were doing today and I was told you had some test and you are waiting for the results. I didn't ask for you and they didn't offer you up either so I guess you weren't available. One of thes days I'm going to get to talk to you.

By God's grace I will live my life in love. I know that this world is unstable and we truly have no idea of our future. With terrorist and just regular stuff happening we really can't predict with too much certainty the future. One thing we can do is follow in the path of God's righteousness. So by God's grace I am going to live my life in love.

God Bless you today, I pray for relief from your symptoms and good news in the results. Lord send Jesus to bind up the heartaches and heal our pain. Lord, you sent your word to heal us and to deliver us from our own destruction.  Give us your grace and faith to receive your healing and courage to trust in your love. Guard our hearts and continue to develop our trust in your power and each other. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for showing me the path to my happiness. Take Care. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive