Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning,thank you God for another day. What a glorious and beautiful day it is. I pray that I speak only the truth today and everyday. I want to walk in God's will. I'm back on schedule and thank you God for the small things that keep us going.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatioans 5:22-23

"Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ." Philippians 1:27

"And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven." Revelation 12:7-8

Victory is ours to have. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I thank God for hishis unconditional love and I thank him for sending his Son and Friend Jesus. I ask him to bring to my rememberance the knowledge that I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. I know that there is life and death in the tongue and the Lord said I would eat the fruit of it so I ask my Lord and Savior to not let anything flow from my mouth that is not worthy of Him.

I can only ask to wak in the wisdom from above and to pray for guidance and mercy in my daily comings and goings. I want to develop healthy, robust, reasonable and loving relationship. I want you to have a blessed and powerful day. Walk with God and truth today and always. Take Care and strengthen yourself with God's word.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive