Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hi

How was your day today? Did you get a lot done? I know you try to stay busy and productive.

I am grateful for what God has given me and I thank him for allowing me to try and do something with the time that I have.

I'm writing a couple of articles for the praise report and I am also first reader on Sunday so I have been busy writing and reading.

I have been thinking about you and I hope you have been taking care of yourself. Doing what the doctor ordered. Taking his advice and trying to follow through as much as possible. I pray for healing. I pray that what ever is bothering you will just dissappear. Just go away. Ihope that you are able to have a restful night and wake feeling refreshed. Take Care of yourself. Know that you are loved and nothing but healing, mearcy and grace do I wish for you.  You are a strong man and I know you have a good heart. Good Night. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive