Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good Night

I wonder if you wonder like I wonder about us. I think, "is this for real". Can  I believe myself, let alone, does he believe me?  If he does, why does he?  I seem to be up and down, hot and cold. . I stay constant with my love, but whether I believe you do or don't is always a challenge. I wonder if he cares if I write a message. If I am there or not. I then convince myself he does and it is real and I convince myself that I have a chance of getting this right. I think, he can have anyone he wants and he chooses me. Why Me?  But then I say, yes he choose's you. Can you handle that!?!So I go on and continue to believe in the relationship and the vision of God and the possibilities of a future together. I believe. Now, I believe, I have faith and I'm sure. I keep asking God to show me, guide me, do something with me but I think ultimately I have to say again and again, OK God, I'm turning this over to you, I can't do it on my own, I'm not able, but together, we can get this done your way, not my way but your way. You know my heart Lord, and you know what I am capable of. You know I like to be in my comfort zone but obviously it won't work for you, so take charge, I'm just going to be willing and try to be in the right place at the right time. I keep pressing on, pressing forward and just keep trying to stay in God's will. I stay where you ae and I press on. I will write again in the morning. I think you might look forward to that. I pray for a peaceful and restful night for you. Nothing but good thoughts, restful sounds and plenty of sleep. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone, besides me. Take Care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive