Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hello

I've spent most of the day cleaning one of my dad's apartrments. We spent the day throwing stuff away, cleaning floors and vacumming. All to his music. Old Bill Withers and Teddy Pendegrass. When I graduated from grammar school we sang Bill Withers Lean on Me for our class song. Corpus Christi, its closed now. We just have to paint and fix some of the closet doors. After we stopped cleaning I fixed him dinner and made some meals for the week. I'm tired now so I'm going to get ready for tomorrow.

I didnt go out last night, I knew I would start this day early and I just decided to stay in. I'm getting ready for tomorrow. I pray that you have had a good day and a good night. I pray that tomorrow is a good day too. I'm sure it will be, I have faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive