Sunday, July 3, 2005

Life is What Happens While Making Other Plans

I am anxious. I know I shouldn't be but thinking about you and what's going on with your health really worries me.

I love you, I know this is true.

I'm concerned about  whats going on with you. We think we have so much time and we can delay things until later. I don't want to miss out on one more day where you are not part of my life.

I should have told you in the line. I didn't think about it then but I'm thinking about it now and I'm saying it.

I had a few minutes while at my dad's before going over my cousins for a family get together.

I pray that the symptoms are removed  and that you are feeling better. Take Care of yourself. I want to know what's going on with you. Keep us informed. Be blessed and have a good evening. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive