Monday, July 18, 2005

HI

Hello, I hope you had a good morning. God has blessed us with another day and we can rejoice and be glad in it. Blessings to you today. I thank God for sending you. A wonderful man with a prophetic voice that continues to lead the faith community. You have a good heart and your intentions are for the good of God's Kingdom. I can say these things because I believe them to be true. I believe you are a man that speaks the truth. The truth is our weapon against evil. Truth shall reign. God's word is truth. Be still and know that God is in charge. Let Him be in charge and guide me to his will. God is saying, "Be still and know that I am God".

I had some leads on a job today. I have also been working on my articles. I am staying positive and continuing to press on. I feel good about my leads and there's also a career fair this week. The battle is already won. I'm excited about my victory. Act like its done. I'm believing in this. New believers this evening. Just trying to stay focused.Creating that divine tension.

Victory for you today with the protest gathering. Victory that you will have coverage, attention and just social awareness that this is a common practice. Blessed is the name of the Lord. The truth is all we ask for. Change the injustice. Listen to the cries of the unjust. Stuff has been going on so long it seems to be the norm rather than the abnormal.

I don't know when you'll read this but I hope you are well when you do. My heart is with you, you are a formidable figure and you must continue to stand for truth and justice. That's what really should be the American way, truth and justice for all.  Be blessed and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive