Monday, July 4, 2005

Good Afternoon

I missed the morning message. I'm grateful for another glorious day . I was up early and I spent more time going over the scriptures from bible study that you gave us.

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"...who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, throught the sacncifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.." 1 Peter 1:2-3

The word gives us conviction and we are chosen. I pray that we endure long and are patient and kind with each.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5

By God's grace I live my life in love and I know the love is not a feeling but a decision requiring action as well as words. I am a choosing to live in the light of the Father and allow him to lead me on the path of righteousness.

I am listening to Sunday's sermon now and I will be back with a new message after I listen to it.

Take Care, be blessed and enjoy your day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive