Friday, July 15, 2005

Hello

I have managed to get an entry in before the day is over completely.

I think of these as seeds of hope. I like to stay hopeful and pray that good things are being planted in us with this.

I was just thinking of Hawaii. I have never been there but I hear its beautiful. I hope to go there one day.

I'm hoping that you are feeling better. I hope something has been done or at least is scheduled to be done. I know you stay busy so try to schedule time for your healing.

This is a busy weekend but I look forward to everything planned. The summer is going by fast. I know fall will be here soon. Well. off to bed. Take care of yourself. Good night. Trust in God and his Word.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive