Saturday, July 2, 2005

Rejoice this Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

"Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God , for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. Who knows? He may turn and have pity and leave behind a blessing-grain offerings and drink offerings for the Lord your God." Joel 2:6

God knows us inside and out he sends his word to heal and deliver us from our own destructive behavior. I pray that God continues to be medicine to my flesh. A relief and a cure, spiritual medicine for my mind, body, and soul. I know God prepares me for change and will equip me for action. I know you have concerns of your own and your strength is a symbol for me. I know you will have lots to do in the coming days and I will continually have my thoughts and prayers with you. Know that you will come out of ever circumstance or trial through Jesus' love. Your travels will strengthen you. You have angels who are assigned to accompany, defend, and protect you and bring you home safely. You are loved and needed in this journey and know that God's will and grace goes with you. Be blessed today as you prepare for your journey. Take Care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive