Thursday, July 21, 2005

Good Evening

Hello, this was such a better day. four interviews for next week. Two really good possibilities. I think there's hope. Of course all of them are at schools like the one I just left. Don't think I haven't thought about your school too. It was a consideration.

I'm just pressing on. Trying to stay focused and listen to God's will in my life. I was so taken aback at all the people at this event. Especially the older ones. So many of them looking for jobs. It just really pulled on my heart.

I going to end this with some quotes. This has been almost a year since I started this journal and I'm still here. I have read my letters from the New Year's Eve watch (2003 and 2005) and I have one reoccurring theme that I am continuing to work towards, you. So be blessed and have a blessed evening and as you say, be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

"Change can be accomplished most of all through prayer, becaouse with God all things are possible." Wilfred Peterson

"...With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27

"The great thing to remember is that, though our feelings come and go, his love for us does not." C.S. Lewis

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail." Lamentations 3:22

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive