Friday, July 22, 2005

Hello

Happy Friday.

I hope you are having a good day. I hope you are feeling well.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

I know that all things work together for the good for those that love the Lord (Romans 8) and I believe things are continually being worked out for me.

I have  following up on my leads and trying to prepare for my interviews next week. Just tyrying to stay busy. I have the garage to finish before the summer is over and I really need to get back to that. I just sort of put it off and havent returned to it. Sunday is my mother's birthday so we are celebrating it on Saturday so that I can have my Sunday. We are going to take a cruise and have dinner downtown. Nothing much really going on.

Take Care and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive