Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning and blessing to you and your entire household. This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Another beautiful day to be thankful and bless our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Gather we reverence you and worship you in spirit and in truth. Lord we welcome the presence of your Holy Spirit in our home and we thank you.

Good thoughts today. I'm preparing for the career fair for tomorrow. Making copies of my resume and getting the suit ready. I have faith this fair will work. That's how I got my first job. I also have some other leads so I just keep trying.

How's your day stacking up? I hope you are able to take charge of the things you need to do today and that you are successful in your endeavours. Nothing but good health and no headaches. Lord everyday I pray for a renewed body and good health for you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive