Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Hi

Hello, Hello. The holiday is over and I've returned to my regular schedule. Which at this time consist of three things; continuing to clean out the garage,job searching and organizing my closet. My daughter left around 2am this morning and my brother drove her back. She got back around 5am and called to let me know everything was ok.  We just walk out on faith.

Faith. We just have to understand that through the name, power and authority it is Jesus Christ alone who makes everything successful.  I just thank him for success and good news. Nothing but words of boldness, freedom and courage.

How was your day? I pray you had a good day and that your tests have nothing but good results. Nothing but good things to hear.

Take Care and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive