Thursday, June 9, 2005

End of the Year

Well, it is now official. My principal was trying to keep me assigned but she couldn't . I am one of the thousands of teachers recently fired.She doesnt know if I will be assigned next year until she is able to beging hiring for the next school year. We do have 3 teachers retiring so there might be a chance. Its back to pounding the pavement. They have screwed up my paycheck and I havent gotten paid for three weeks now. I wont be teaching summer school either. Since I'm no longer assigned to her school she can't give me an assignment for the summer. I wont know until July if I will be coming back. In the mean time of course I will be looking for another job.  This has been quite the learning experience. This weas very challenging.

I don't want to come across indifferent and self asorbed. I know that this is not the only job in the the world and I will survive the job hunting process again. It just get tiresome. Even a bad job is better than no job at all.

My goal is to really assess where I am now with my possibilites. There is much at stake every where and I don't want to have blinders on and miss my opportunity.

Well, I hope you had a better day and an enjoyable evening. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive