Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Back on the Road Again

After waiting most of the day it turned out to be over 500 for the car. They wanted another 300 but I told them that would just have to wait.Lord knows I need my car.

I'm just thankful it happened after I finished teaching. Now I give the car a break. It doesnt have to travel back and forth to the city everyday. One crisis averted.

Well, day one of my "vacation/job hunting" time. I'm just going to make the best of this. What ever happens happens. I think I am drained right now. Relief that its over and apprehension about what's next. What's next? Relationship 101.

Well, spend your evening being positive and get a good night sleep, you've had a very busy week and its not letting up.

Be Blessed and continue to be a Blessing to someone, anyone, everyone. Good Night.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive