Monday, June 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning.

This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the was I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; ,may your good Spirit lead me on level ground." Psalm 143:8-10

Yesterday was a busy day. My father, nephew, aunt, two cousins and their father were at church yesterday. My father has not been to a church service, besides a funeral, in over a decade, probably three decades. I was surprised he said yes when my cousin asked him. If I had asked it would have been a big fat no. Once he heard the other people would be there he thought he should come too. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

My car is really acting up now. I have to take it to the dealer. Electrical problems, gear shif problems, battery problems. Something. I have to find out what it is. I don't want to be without a car. I just thank God that car allowed me to go to work and back before it started acting up really badly. Now I'm just concerned about the problem and what they plan on charging me. An arm, a leg or both.

Well, I'm off to the dealer, pray that it is just something very simple and it can be done quickly.

Thank you for the kiss yesterday. A kiss can brighten the cloudiest day and make it all better. Thank you. Have a good day today and I will let you know the results of the car situation. Be Blessed and be a Blessing to Everyone around you today.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive