Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Good Night

I spent my drive home in silence. Going over the evening's teachings. No one is more passionate about faith and believing than you. You truly inspire me to stay strong and believe. I know you are strong and solid in your faith. You keep me striving for more in my relationship with God.  I know you are going to be all right with or with out me. So will I.  I pray that its with me, one of the thing's that touched my spirit during the silence was, this is a man who is going to be in my life for a very long time. Our lives are connected. I was just hit with that realization when I quiet trying to listen to God and that jsut popped up, This is someone who will be in your life for a long time. It was just like a fact, a statement being made. I feel like I have to keep trying and just humble myself mor to God. I know God has plans for me and they are good plans. All things will work together for God's good. Faith keeps me with hope. Take Care and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive