Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Good Afternoon

Hello Hello Hello.

I have been thinking, and thinking and thinking about what you said in bible study and I just keep going over and over it. As I'm cleaning out stuff, packing my bags seems quite easy to do. Just move out and start a new life. Teach Sunday School., be and integral part of the church.  I wouldn't know where to begin teaching Sunday School. I would probably do so much research and planning that they would think they are in a college class. How do I move from here to there? What are the steps involved? Jsut do it you probably say. But people depend on me for this house and their home.If I leave them what are they going to do? That would be cruel and certain destruction for them. They depend on me. How do I take care of them and take care of me? I so fucused on doing it all myself. I have to let go and let God do it. I pray for a positive solution  None of us are getting any younger. Life keeps going by. God's will succeed with or without me. I try to be sincere and truthful from the heart. I don't know what the future holds. I do think its more positive than negative with you. From the heart this is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. Choose life and happiness for me or stay stuck and unhappy. The choice seems obvious the results affect many people close to me.

I have to go to the grocery store before my daughter leaves for work. She needs the car.They depend on me for so much.

Take Care and be blessed. My heart and my mind stay on you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive