Sunday, June 26, 2005

Living

"Suffering, pain, sorrow, humiliation, feelings of loneliness, are nothing but a sign that you have come so close to Jesus that He can kiss you." Mother Teresa

Hello. I was talking too long and missed my chance to say hello to you. I know you were very exhausted, it was so warm today. The humidity was very high.

I went to my dad's when I left church. He wants to hire me for the summer to help put in mirrored closet windows and some other stuff around the building. I know he just wants some company but the money will come in handy.

Well what can I say after today's sermon. Very good. Very, very good. I am assessing my assets. I just give every care in my life to God. I recognize I can't handle it myself and I just give myself to God. I turn it over to God. Make me who I need to be God. I am counting on God to do what he needs to do. I know he's able.

I going to listen to today's sermon again, it will refresh my spirit and renew my mind. Take Care and have a blessed evening. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive