Monday, June 27, 2005

Hello

Character

"...Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

"The thoughts, feelings and actions we participate in today form the kind of person we will be tomorrow." Unknown

Its amazing to see how much we try to push God and the church out of our legal system. A system that was based and established from those very commandments. I just think its a sad thing to remove the ten commandments from the court rooms. Though some courts don't seem to recognize the rights of certain individuals no matter what.

A very uneventful day for me. I met with the realtor and got a very nice presentation on how well she could sell my house. Oh well, we'll see.

Well I guess I need to get back to trying to clean out the garage.

How was your day today? I'm going to start putting in entries in the morning again. I think it helps me get started in a good way on my day. Its nice to wake up with you on my mind. Prayers and meditation time over and its on to the computer.

Have a very good evening and take care. Be blessed and be a big blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive