Friday, June 10, 2005

Nothing but positive words out of my mouth.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing summer. I have one more week to go. Job hunting is coming along just fine. I have a few good leads and I hope to be able to follow through on them.

I'm not going to worry, its just a job. I didn't really like this school that much so it won't be a big loss. It was the students attitude that discouraged me the most.

New focus, less stress, more intesting things to do. Must keep a positive attitude. I found out today that I won't be coming back next school year either. It's not that big of a loss. I know I will find something else and I will be alright. I had a little experience with some really tough kids and I'll be prepared for the next group. I have a new attitude. I'm not that distressed about it.

I have to go pick up my daughter. Have a good evening and Take Care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive