Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Godly Conviction

I had a quiet ride home. I was convicted by need for convience to serve God. I  procrastinate, I am self centered, I am moody and I do give excuses. I wonder what God can do with me. I know God spoke to my heart about you and me. I don't go to church just to see you, I go because I need Jesus.I know I need Jesus. I know God spoke to my heart and I plan to stay the course and stay committed. I don't know what I am suppose to do but I know its there. Some revelation, some understanding, something that will make everything ok  I don't want to say I'm going to do this or I'm going to do that. I just want to be in the ministry that God needs me in doing what God needs me to do, where ever it is.  I am committed to this church and I am commited to the dream and vision.

Have a good night and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive