Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning

Nothing but God's blessings and grace to you this morning. May God bless you this morning and answer all of your sincere and heartfelt prayers.

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

May God's grace minister to you and to me. I ask God to make me the person who can wait for an answer from Him. I give my Lord and Savior Jesus my concerns and frustrations and I pray earnestly that I can be patient for the answer and when it comes I am obedient 100 percent. Not 50 or 75 but 100 percent. Yes, Yes Lord I say yes to your will.

I pray that you have a good day today. I pray that you have patience and can wait on God to show up in your situation. You have a powerful prayer working on your behalf. I know you are a praying man. As the bible says, the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Your prayer are just that powerful and effective. Nothing but good will come from your prayers. The Lord has put prayers on my heart today. Nothing but prayers. Can we wait for God to answer prayers? Pray unceasingly to God.Blessed is the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.

I thought I had spent my time in prayer before I sat down at this computer but the Lord had other ideas for me. I pray that you have a good day today and be blessed.

I still look forward to seeing you this evening. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. My heart goes with you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive