Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hi

Well I am a mobile, traveling person again. I really think forces are definately trying to keep me from you. Its like, if anything can go wrong it will go wrong. I don't know too many people in my area for  a ride except one family and I know they go to church but I don't think bible study. I'm just praying that if I don't use it too much that it will work just fine for two days into the city every week. At least I don't have to drive it every day into the city. I can give it a rest. It does have over 120,000 miles. I'm not being naive but I just have to keep a close eye on this car. I would like to get another 30,000 miles out this car. That's probably wishful thinking but I think I can.

Enough about my car. Its going to be just fine now and that's all there is to it.

How are you holding up in this heat? Staying cool somehow I hope. I bet last night was a lot of fun. I hate missing it. I was at both of them last year. I bet the bike giveaway was really nice. Children need something to do for the summer. You are a blessing to the community.

I'm looking forward to being in the house of the Lord tomorrow and the fact that you will be there is nice too. Take Care and have a blessed evening. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive