Thursday, June 2, 2005

An Odd Day

Today was strange. I had no problems driving in. Traffic was good. When I got to the school MY DOOR Wouldn't close.  I kept trying and trying to close it and this little bar was in the way. Here I am , where I am, and I have to go into school and leave my car open. I asked a few people to help and nothing worked. I was devastated. I had to take my class and worry about my car. I told the security guards about it and they tried and they were able to fix it. Today was also career day and we had visitors all morning. I am so ready for this to be over. Ten days and counting.  

On my ride home I wonder what I'm going to say today that is going to be different. Sometimes I just wonder how this is even still happening. What can I say that's different, Maybe I don't need to be different just consistent and innovative. Willing to take a risk. To step out of my comfort zone. To have a paradigm shift. See things in a new light.

Well, enjoy your evening, be blessed, and take care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive