Thursday, June 30, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning, Good Morning

God Bless You this morning. I thank God for waking me up this morning and allowing me another day to get it right and to worship Him.

I running late this morning, that probably doesn't surprise you. I just keep trying to spend time with the Lord and gain perspective on God's Lovingkindness and Forgivness.

I was drawn to Isaiah 63:11-14 where they seek the God who brought them through the sea. It reminded me of what you said in bible study about learning the bible and the way we were taught. This is the breathed out word of the living and most high God. It reminds us throughout the entire book of God's love for us and the miracles he has done. I believe in God and I believe in his miracles. I believe in his grace and love. I believe in Him. I know he is real. I revive my faith in Him daily.

"Yet, O Lord, you are our Father, We are the clay, you are the potter, we are all the work of your hand. Do not be angry beyond measure, O Lord; do not remember our sins forever. Oh, look upon us, we pray, for we are all your people." Isaiah 64:8-9

Have a blessed day today and remember Jesus loves you. I think you are awesome and I hope you overcome all obstacles today. You will do well today. Be blessed and really be a huge blessing to someone. Take Care. My heart goes with you today and everyday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive