Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hi

Since writing the last pitiful note I have been really thinking about stuff again.

I hate sounding so self centered. I havent told you all the things going on and I just think it sounds more like a poor pitiful me barage of stuff. I don't want to get you involved in my stuff, You have enough of your own stuff to be concerned with. I don't want to be a burden to you or make you think I expect you to get me out of my own mess. Suffice to say, everything is not wonderful.

I'm just trying to keep a roof over our heads and to do that I have to work. My mother is retired and filing for bankruptcy  right now. They are trying to take our house to pay her bills since she and I are co owners of the house. If I can keep making payments on time then there's a good chance we can keep it. My brother lives with us, he had a heart attack last year and he drives a cab. Business is not good and he rarely has his share for the mortgage. My mother, who's an orphan and has no other family,  pays her share irregular as well. I am required/responsible for making sure the mortgage gets paid on time. I don't want them to take my house. I sound self centered. But we need someplace to live. I have my daughters to think of and I'm not trying to put my mother and brother out. Is this the only house in the world, no. But our situation is bleak and the options are few. We are just trying to hold on to what we have.

Am I concerned about worldly things. I try not to be, but I don't want to lose my home. I struggle to make the payments and I don't even know if that is going to be enough now. They want the house to pay her bills. Part of me says take the house, lets sell it and just split any equity and go our separate ways. Another says fight to keep it, we need to keep our family together. I have personally put so much money into this house.New roof, new windows, etc. I just seem to always have some crisis going on. I don't want you involved in this stuff. I have told no one about this. I don't even know why I'm telling you now. I just want you to know why I think my family needs me. I'm the only able body person with a chance of earning an income to help my family out. If I continue to pay our note on time then I think we will be able to keep the house. That is my biggest concern, and that's why I continue to do what I do. I'm just trying to work it out where my family is concerned.

I just wanted you to know what was really concerning me now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive