Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hello

I listened to you tonight and I thought you did a great job. You did a great job and the conversation seemed to spark interest to make people want to do something and isnt that the goal, to make us want to do something.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

You did very well and I enjoyed listening to you this week.

I will not be able to leave until 12 noon tomorrow. I will still attend the rally. Parking is my only concern. I pray for a good turnout.

I know there is a God, my Lord and savior Jesus Christ hates oppression and injustice. Because he hates these thing he will join with those who fight against oppression and injustice.  I believe God is with us in this fight for Sudan and I know that steady pressure will get results. Some things are being done.

Good Night and God Bless. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive