Saturday, June 18, 2005

Good Morning

"...Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied.

Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh.

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you

and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how thier fathers treated the prophets." Luke 6:20-23

All blessing and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I know yesterday was a busy day for you. I tried to find coverage of the rally in the news but was unable to locate anything. By the time I completed all of the things for checkout it was almost 2pm. I packed up all of my stuff and drove home. I was feeling very much like a failure with my containers in the back of my car and no prospects for a job. I had given my all but it just wasn't good enough. All of my training, geared for a different population, just didnt seem to matter in this environment. I know I didnt have any seniority but I also know that this was a tough, and challenging assignment and I just feel as if I didnt meet the challenge, I failed. I learned some things about myself during this time also. One thing I did do was stick it out. I could have left and that was the end of it. I heard many others had done that. I decided to stick it out. It was probably the hardest job I have ever had. Harder than the military. But now its over. I pray my next assignment is better.

Today is the hunger walk. It looks like a beautiful day. I've been up since 4:30. Some things are going on with my Mom so I won't be at the walk. I will miss not being there. I enjoy spending time with you in any endeavour.

Be blessed and truly be a blessing to someone. Have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive