Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

What a beautiful day it is that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

All praises and honor to the Most High God. He is Holy, Holy, Holy.

I was reading Jeremiah 1 this morning and I just ask God to put the words in mouth what I need to say. He knows the hairs on my head, He knew me in my mother's womb. I ask God to guide my steps and direct my speech. I pray that I can do the right thing in God's eyes. I want to soak up the word. Breathe the word in and in and in. I'm praying for His words to come through on what I should say and do. I pray for my steps to be ordered by God daily. I want to get this right.

I hope you had a restful night. I hope whatevre symptoms are bothering you are at peace or at least able to be contained somehow. I hope you have a good day today.

Take Cae and be blessed today. Enjoy your day. Don't work too hard. Follow the doctor's orders.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive